Handset GP 328Plus
Compact, easy to use and versatile. With Motorola’s smallest non-keypad professional radio, you will never be weighed down by your communication tools anymore.
Features and Benefits :
Unsurpassed Audio Quality
Motorola's special voice compression and low level expansion technology enable crisper, clearer and stronger audio quality, allowing you to keep communicating even in a noisy environment.
Compact but rugged
- Motorola's Accelerated Life Test.
- MIL-STD 810C, D and E.
- Motorola’s unique MDC signaling allows the transfer of data communications at the high- speed rate of 1200 bits per second.
- The Forward error correction technology enables radio to receive message, like call alert and send out the PTT-ID even though the voice signal is too weak to be heard
- By pressing the emergency button in critical situations, the radio will emit a piercing alarm/siren; providing users with instant help alerts.
- The GP328 Plus is intrinsically safe to operate in hazardous atmosphere certified by the US Factory Mutual standard.
- Switchable RF Power Levels: with one button, users can switch between high and low power with reference to their specific application to conserve battery life
- Tri-colour LED battery gauge: indicates battery status with early warning on low battery strength
- Tone Tagging allows 8 different ringing tones to be assigned to 8 specific users or talkgroups making audio caller identification to these 8 groups possible.
- The built-in voice-activated feature (VOX) enables users to transmit their message in a hands-free environment, without pressing the push-to-talk button.